© 1999 White Wolf Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
The World of Darkness setting is copyrighted by White Wolf Publishing, Inc. VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF, MAGE, WRAITH, CHANGELING, their logos and a number of other terms are also trademarks of WWGS. The authors of the various articles in the archive all have copyrights to their own creations. This page is in no way affiliated with WWGS. Reproduction of any of the material contained herein with the intent to make profit is forbidden.
Ten Newest Wraith Entries
- September 26, 1999: The Bass of Bob Connor artifact. By Timo Harjunen.
- Septebmer 26, 1999: Death Guitars relic. By Ryan LaBarge.
- September 11, 1999: True Believer heretic faction. By Dave Seward.
- July 17, 1999: Sword of Gunze. By Joshua Lee Peryea.
- July 10, 1999: Wrath of Hell arcanos art. By Brian Anderson.
- June 14, 1999: Dead Radio. By Tod T. Fox
- May 24, 1999: Catalysis arcanos. By John Eno.
- December 4, 1998: Sons of Tertullian. By Lars Strøbæk
- July 21, 1998: Rings of Corwyn artifact. By John Donoghue.
- May 15, 1998: Harvesters of Lost Futures. By Bruce Baugh.
Are you interested in contributing to the archive?
Read my Submissions Guidelines for more information.