(KOE) = Kindred of the East
(MET) = Minds Eye Theatre
(VDA) = Vampire: The Dark Ages
(HUM) = Humorous
(REV) = Revision, modification, expansion, or reinterpretation
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
- Expanded Abomination rules (REV)
- By Adam Solis
- Abominations Revised (REV)
- By Steven Markley.
- Blood: Points and Volume (REV)
- By Karl Bergström. An argument on the relationship of blood points and blood volume.
- Diablerie Unveiled (REV)
- By Joseph Carriker. Stealing more power at the cost of one's own soul.
- Extended Rules for Diablerie (REV)
- By David S. Kaplan. Gaining power at the expense of sanity.
- By Keith Kaczmarek. Combination of vampire, wraith and mummy.
- An alternate view of the Gargoyle (REV)
- By Matt Moore. Quasi-kindred constructs of the Tremere.
- Ghoul Blood (REV)
- By Abe Dashiell. New advantage for mortals.
- Kindred of the East LARP (KOE) (MET) (REV)
- By Dave Allaster. Laws of the Night rules for KoE.
- Living Vampire (version 1)
- By Mark Janecka. Immortal/Vampire "abominations."
- Living Vampire (version 2)
- By Abe Dashiell. Vampires who have managed to bring their bodies back to life.
- Mortal Coil: Giving Virtues and Humanity a Facelift
- By Mike Vides. Revision of Vampire traits, but also for others.
- Surrender to the Beast
- By Ricky Marin. Vampires who have been overwhelmed by their Beasts.
- Mind's Eye Theatre: Time of Thin Blood (MET) (REV)
- By Carl Patane. Adaption to MET of the tabletop supplement.
- Under the Influence: Necromancy and Wraiths (REV)
- By Mitchell Gross. Wraiths, Giovanni and other Necromancers.
- Vampire and Changeling Crossovers (REV)
- By Kabael. Information on integrating elements of the two games into each other.
- The Vampirica Arcana papers
- By Keith Kaczmarek. What happens to mages who dally with kindred vitae.
- Yomi Koduku (KOE)
- By BayushiSan@aol.com. Hell of Isolation.