(MET) = Minds Eye Theatre
(HUM) = Humorous
(REV) = Revision, modification, expansion, or reinterpretation
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
- By Eric Chaddock. Awakening Sleepers, manipulating paradigms and working with Avatars.
- Chaos (REV)
- By Constantine Thomas. Similar to Entropy and was originally designed to replace it.
- Comedy (HUM)
- By Scott Hillman. The zen of humor.
- By Constantine Thomas. A rather Technocratic sphere similar to Prime.
- By Derek Marcoux. 10th sphere for the Celestial Chorus.
- Mage Player (HUM)
- By Tobias Beecher. A sphere for out-of-control Mage players.
- Narrative (HUM)
- By Alejandro Melchor. Giving yourself a better role...
- By Zach Archer. Monkey with the Paradigm.
- Revised Prime (REV)
- By Constantine Thomas. Includes commentary on the nature of Quintessence.
- Qlippothic Spheres
- By Anders Sandberg. Nephandi Magick.
- By Andrew Weitzman. Sphere of the Marauders.
- 10, the Number of Soul (HUM)
- By Shelly Luzny. Soul is Cool.
- By Shawn Arbuckle. Summon creatures.
- By Jaa7526395@aol.com. Manipulating space and emptiness.