(MET) = Minds Eye Theatre
(HUM) = Humorous
(REV) = Revision, modification, expansion, or reinterpretation
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
- How Magick Really Works (HUM)
- By Steven Markley. Lying to God and getting away with it.
- By email@example.com. Quasi-undead Changeling/mage hybrids.
- By Max Trebilcock. Mage/wraith hybrids.
- By Dave Losito. Mages addicted to vampiric blood.
- Mage: The Void
- By The Mirrorball Man. Mage meets Trinity meets Spelljammer.
- The Matrix
- By Damien Hunt and Justin Killam. Alternate Mage setting based on the film.
- Paradigms Unleashed (REV)
- By Jonathan Lang. Tying together Mage and Sorcerer rules.
- Paradox and Quiet Revision (REV)
- By Corey Rose. Turns Quiet into a trait.
- The Vampirica Arcana papers
- By Keith Kaczmarek. What happens to mages who dally with kindred vitae.
- Wylde Mages
- By The Changeling. Changeling/mages that are borderline Marauders. Overpowered at character creation.