© 1999 White Wolf Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
The World of Darkness setting is copyrighted by White Wolf Publishing, Inc. VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF, MAGE, WRAITH, CHANGELING, their logos and a number of other terms are also trademarks of WWGS. The authors of the various articles in the archive all have copyrights to their own creations. This page is in no way affiliated with WWGS. Reproduction of any of the material contained herein with the intent to make profit is forbidden.
Ten Newest Mage Entries
- February 13, 2000: Necklace Unredeemable talisman. By Andrew Marshall.
- November 28, 1999: 10, Number of the Soul sphere. By Shell Luzny. Includes the Hat of Despair and Tight Turtle Neck talismans.
- November 25, 1999: Children of Ether. By Pete Overton.
- November 25, 1999: Gloop talisman. By Jonas Bolander.
- November 14, 1999: Stealth Honda talisman. By Andrew Marshall.
- November 2, 1999: Wyrmclaw talisman/treasure. By Dafydd Flower.
- October 30, 1999: The Blade Called Loss talisman. By Peter Kendall.
- October 30, 1999: Summoners craft. By Shawn Arbuckle. Includes the Summoning sphere.
- October 2, 1999: Seborg construct. By Gregory Deych.
- September 19, 1999: Rubber Ducky talisman. By Harmonious Bob.
Are you interested in contributing to the archive?
Read my Submissions Guidelines for more information.